Neuro Physiotherapy in Sharjah/Dubai
Neuro Rehabilitation is a physical and neuro rehabilitation program designed for people with diseases, injuries, traumas or disorders of the nervous system. The goal of the neuro rehabilitation is to improve function, reduce symptoms, and improve the well-being of the patient.
Conditions we treat include:
- Injuries of central nervous system (brain and spine)
- Diseases affecting central nervous system (brain and spine)
After a detailed assessment of the present condition therapist will design rehabilitation plan that includes cooperation with Occupational Therapist, Neurologist, close family members, etc. This plan is focused on helping nerves to relearn and maximize their functionality using specific therapeutic exercises designed to improve balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, cardiovascular function and physical and psychological well-being.
We offer a wide range of neuro physiotherapy services, including:
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Multiple sclerosis rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s disease rehabilitation
- Cerebral palsy rehabilitation
- Muscular dystrophy rehabilitation
- Guillain-Barre syndrome rehabilitation
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) rehabilitation
We have a separate department for dedicated Neuro-Developmental Therapy for children and other age groups. Our physiotherapists offer Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Skill Development after complete analysis and case studies. Please contact our reception to make an appointment today!.